By Uwe Flick
Lecturers - request an e-inspection replica of this text or touch your local SAGE representative to speak about your path needs.
In the recent version of his bestselling ebook, Uwe Flick introduces the entire major theoretical techniques to qualitative study, and gives unequalled insurance of the total variety of tools now to be had to qualitative researchers. Organised round the strategy of doing qualitative learn, the ebook courses you thru ethics, examine layout, info assortment, and information research.
In this fifth edition, you'll find:
- a new bankruptcy outlining methodological techniques to qualitative examine
- new introductory sections in the beginning of every of the book’s seven elements, which arrange the floor and outline key phrases
- lots of latest sensible examples which aid you perform all elements of a qualitative learn venture
- new routines that provide the chance to check your realizing of what you’ve learn
- a fresh spouse site packed with assets for academics and scholars together with steered solutions to the routines within the publication, complete textual content magazine articles and hyperlinks to extra resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e
Available with Perusall—an e-book that makes it more uncomplicated to arrange for class
Perusall is an award-winning booklet platform featuring social annotation instruments that let scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and talk about their SAGE textbook. subsidized through learn and supported by way of technological concepts built at Harvard college, this strategy of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes educating more uncomplicated and extra effective. Learn more.
Read or Download An Introduction to Qualitative Research PDF
Best educational research books
Crime Writers: A learn consultant is an easy-to-use release pad for studying extra approximately crime fiction authors, together with those that write conventional secret novels, suspense novels, and thrillers with crime components. Emphasizing the easiest and hottest writers, the ebook covers nearly 50 modern authors, plus a number of classics like Agatha Christie.
How will we check the power of a spot to answer demanding situations like migration, recession and ailment? areas which look related can reply very another way, and with various levels of luck, to exterior threats and to the interventions designed to regulate them. during this magisterial paintings, drawing on many years of analysis, Sandra Wallman explores how we will degree and examine the resilience of groups, taking a look intimately at neighbourhoods in London, Rome and Zambia.
Graduate learn is a classy technique, which many undergraduate scholars aspire to adopt. The complexity of the method may end up in disasters for even the main excellent scholars. good fortune on the graduate learn point calls for not just a excessive point of highbrow skill but additionally a excessive point of venture administration abilities.
The dialog on deadly self sustaining Weapon platforms (LAWS) facilities at the ethics of permitting a working laptop or computer to make a decision to kill (or to not kill) a human-being. a lot of the present discourse related to independent guns comes from a priority over the moral implications. Over the arriving fifteen years, the know-how will in attaining many milestones that may considerably adjust the argument concerning the use of legislation.
- Objective Home Science At A Glance
- How to Do Media and Cultural Studies
- Research Foundations: How Do We Know What We Know?
- Past Revolutions, Future Transformations: What Can the History of Military Revolutions in Military Affairs Tell Us About Transforming the U.S. Military?
Additional resources for An Introduction to Qualitative Research
An Introduction to Qualitative Research by Uwe Flick