By Jacqueline Martin
The most modern AQA A2 legislations textbook - from the #1 A-Level legislation writer - that would arrange your to your exams.
This attractive and obtainable textbook offers whole insurance of the total AQA A2 specification. From the top legislations writer, it's accomplished, authoritative and up-to-date with vital alterations to the law.
- totally up to date with the most recent adjustments to legal, tort and agreement law
- vital and engaging instances and eventualities to focus on key issues
- actions to extend your students'understanding of more challenging concepts
- exam perform, past-paper questions and self-test inquiries to aid your scholars arrange for his or her exams
Read or Download AQA Law for A2 Fifth Edition PDF
Best administrative law books
Within the first publication of its style, Leo Huberts offers a serious synthesis of state of the art examine on public region integrity exploring matters akin to the definition and value of public region integrity, a number of the methodological ways to the sector in addition to contemplating the explanations of for the violation of values linked to integrity.
Are looking to turn into a US specified agent? commence younger and whereas nonetheless in collage is likely one of the vital assistance Armin U. Ali offers to the made up our minds candidates. With 40 years of expertise in legislations enforcement on his again, he understands his manner round the diversified corporations of the USA legislations enforcement. He now ventures into aiding out those that dream of turning into a unique agent of the government.
In its first two decades, the WTO dispute payment procedure generated over 350 judgements totalling greater than 60,000 pages. those judgements include many statements by means of WTO adjudicators in regards to the legislation of treaties, kingdom accountability, foreign dispute payment, and different themes of normal public overseas legislations.
This booklet provides a severe research of the principles at the contents and results of contracts incorporated within the inspiration for a standard eu revenues legislations (CESL). the eu fee released this notion in October 2011 after which withdrew it in December 2014, though the help the thought had bought from the ecu Parliament in February 2014.
- Family Law: Volume 2: Marriage, Divorce, and Matrimonial Litigation
- An Introduction to Contemporary International Law: A Policy-Oriented Perspective
- Bernhardt and Burkhart's Black Letter Outline on Property, 6th
- Ultimate Book of Business and Legal Forms for Startups: 200+ Downloadable Forms and Spreadsheets (Ultimate Series)
- Financial Regulation in Africa: An Assessment of Financial Integration Arrangements in African Emerging and Frontier Markets (Markets and the Law)
Extra info for AQA Law for A2 Fifth Edition
AQA Law for A2 Fifth Edition by Jacqueline Martin