By Donna Kotsopoulos,Joanne Lee
Math cannot wait. childrens who can count number very easily sooner than kindergarten have a greater shot at destiny arithmetic success—and with this e-book, it truly is uncomplicated and enjoyable to weave counting and different math techniques into daily activities. Drawn from the authorsâ€™ playful and renowned LittleCounters® workshops, this guidebook indicates early educators, caregivers, and fogeys find out how to use purposeful play with teenagers from beginning to five to advertise mathematical pondering and get them prepared for formal math guide. choked with effortless, no-fear recommendations any grownup can use—even in case you are math-phobic!—this e-book can assist the entire academics in a kid's existence foster serious early math wisdom and college readiness.
READ THIS booklet TO
- Discover extraordinary evidence concerning the mathematical minds of infants and younger children
- Transform traditional toys into studying instruments that aid train mathematical concepts
- Organize play environments and actions to motivate math learning
- Spot teachable moments and upload useful math consult day-by-day tasks
- Teach "meaningful counting"—the ability that underpins kid's capability for destiny math success
- Infuse math studying into particular day-by-day workouts, corresponding to food, chores, and bedtime
- Support kid's readiness for formal math instruction
- Get all started together with your personal LittleCounters® workshop—or use the rules without delay on your application or home
PRACTICAL MATERIALS: Examples and vignettes; pattern actions and scripts of adult-child discussion; instructed counting books and songs; and a close creation to interactive LittleCounters® workshops, the place mom and dad and children study and feature enjoyable jointly.
See how this product is helping enhance Head begin application caliber and college readiness.
Read or Download Let's Talk About Math: The LittleCounters® Approach to Building Early Math Skills PDF
Best preschool & nursery education books
This ebook presents an outline of the proposed alterations to the Early Years beginning degree framework, elevating modern issues.
Aiming to make Early Years administration rules effortless to understand, this sequence breaks down the jargon and gives available useful recommendation. because the position of a supervisor in Early Years turns into ever extra advanced and significant, leaders needs to attempt to adapt and reply to the various pressures that continuously bombard them.
Lucy T. Geringer combines teenagers love for animals with their innate love of studying in exploring nature via numbers, and imparts suggestions each baby may still be aware of in Counting within the Woods with Cleo-cat-tra. writer Geringer leads her light characters down a direction of discovery in a typical wonderland of woods, meadows and ponds, getting to know extra creatures round each bend within the path.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Kindergarten, Vorschule, frühkindl. Erziehung, notice: 2,0, Hochschule Koblenz (Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Übergreifende Qualifikationen für das Leitungspersonal, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: 2009 struggle das Jahr der Kreativität und Innovation.
- Essential Primary Mathematics
- Übergangsgestaltung von der Kindertagesstätte in die Schule und deren Bedeutung für Teilhabe und Bildungschancen (German Edition)
- Beyond Behavior Management: The Six Life Skills Children Need
- Die individualisierte Eingewöhnung von Kindern unter drei Jahren in die institutionelle Tagesbetreuung: Eine Konzeptentwicklung unter Einbeziehung aktueller ... Wissenschaftsbereichen (German Edition)
- Child Observation: A Guide for Students of Early Childhood (Early Childhood Studies Series)
- The Curriculum
Additional resources for Let's Talk About Math: The LittleCounters® Approach to Building Early Math Skills
Let's Talk About Math: The LittleCounters® Approach to Building Early Math Skills by Donna Kotsopoulos,Joanne Lee